Low Vibration Energy and How to Raise It!
As a Scorpio empath, I don’t mean to peek into your energy when you come into my life; however, I have never been able to turn it off. It’s like hearing, eyesight, sense of smell, touch, taste is for most people. They don’t even think about it. It’s just always been there. The difference is, your five senses probably don’t piss people off. Well, maybe if you tell people they smell bad, but you get the picture.
As people come to me for healing work, I dig way deep down into the feelings, the vibrations and the energies they are throwing out there, and I try to help them make sense of what it is they are projecting out there in the real world.
Because the truth is, most people might not even realize that they are really throwing out some low vibrational signs.
As I began to work with my small group of women friends to teach them why it was difficult for me to be around them during certain times, I started noticing the energy really rise. Consciously, my friends were soaking up what I had to say and they were doing the work. If there were weeks when they didn’t put as much effort into controlling their thoughts, that might have been a week when I could tell just through messages that it wasn’t a good time for me to visit.
I did my journal therapy with them for a whole year before I launched my Head|Heart|Health Club because I saw drastic changes. They were making huge shifts in their lives and I wasn’t sure if they could even see that HOW they were now being was different, but I could. I was very pleased when my friend sent me a photo of her journal completely taking responsibility for falling out of her good habits. It was really a good entry complete with flames and then a WTF?? <<< drawn off to the side. She knew she had slipped.
But what does this have to do with changing our energy? Oh everything darling. Everything.
It has long been proven by Sheldon, well Quantum Physics, that everything has energy. Okay, so that’s easy to grasp. Your electromagnetic vibrations can be raised or lowered by your thoughts, beliefs, everything really that you do on a day-to-day basis. Following me so far? Okay. I don’t have the white board, but I think we’re doing good.
So I have been running a test on my page for a while now to see what words people are throwing out there. The bottom line is this, when you are in a low vibrational state, you answer with really low vibrations. You wear low vibrational colors. You don’t feel you can change your life. You aren’t happy about most things, etc. You get it. It becomes a snowball into all other areas of your thoughts…and thus your life.
If someone else is using low vibrational words, that is their energy and we have a choice. We can choose to interact, thus lowering our energy, or we can choose to pull our energy away from them. This is not a crime or something to be ashamed of, we simply want to keep ourselves balanced. It is especially important to remember this right now.
Now what happens when we come in contact with others who are vibrating at a high frequency? Can that help us? YES. YES. Those are our people. Find them and hang on. Remember that old adage about the 5 people you spend the most time around. It is true. It is based on all of this sciencey Sheldon stuff. So why do you think that I work very hard at protecting my energy? Because I want to be one of those 5 people for everyone in my club.
It is time to shift your limiting beliefs.
What you focus on is what you attract more of. It is plain and simple. If you answer someone’s question about “Are you having a good day?” and you go into a tale of why you are not, you are repeating that energy path…maybe even setting it up for the next day.
Tips to Shift your Low Vibrational Thoughts:
- Don’t think “Woe is me.” Turn it into “Wow! It’s me!” Yes, I just made that up, but really think about it. Most people in my yoga classes now know that I am teaching with a knee brace for a few weeks. Each day I wake up and choose to shift my thoughts away from the accident that caused the pain (Sledding with my child. Yup.), and I choose to focus on the fact that it wasn’t worse.
- Be a Proactive force in your life…not Reactive! Again, more things I have talked about in my group, but you really can be the shift. See what I did there? Be the change…be the shift.
- Self-reflection is your key to success. This is where my healing gift really works best with my friends. Perhaps I sense the answer in their energy or their feelings, but it is not me who needs to make the shift. I lead them through a series of questions designed to help them make this shift thus making it even more powerful than it could have been if I had just said, “Do this.” You have to put in the work (energy) to change the low energy you have around you.
- You are able to de-clutter your life and your space with ease. You don’t cling to things in the past or material possessions that do not serve you or your home anymore. This also lightens and frees you up to attract more good.
- You are willing to let go of past mistakes and turn it into a lesson…not a life sentence. This one will repeat itself my friends as it’s a doozy. It takes a very strong person to let go and forgive.
In the end, a low vibration energy is linked to stress, health issues, anxiety, and more. A positive vibration is linked to a clear head, a passion for knowing what you want in your heart, and overall wellness of health.
We would love to have you in the Head|Heart|Health Club this month if you are ready to shift. The only way to know is if you are really ready to do the work, you are tired of being stuck in your old patterns, and you think that you can work really hard to let go of your past stories.
Thank you again for being here. And if you enjoyed this article, feel free to pin it! Want more than this? Check out the Empath’s Journaling Guide.