On vacation this week. Working on a post, but wasn’t ready to unveil it until I get back. If I get internet, which was the whole point of going away, I might add photos. We are doing our best to unplug. Talk. Play board games. It actually turns out quite nicely as we do this twice a year. No television, no computers, no cell service. Nothing! I love it. Be back soon. This was brought to you by stressed out mama needing a break.
Limited Spots in The Head|Heart|Health Club
After you become a member of the HHH Club, you may be surprised at the comfortable family feeling you’ll enjoy, and you will wish you had discovered us earlier…but of course, you found us exactly when you were supposed to.
Learn how to improve the relationship with your thoughts, and as you come to terms with how powerful you really are, your overall health will naturally improve. >> Read More <<
- Why should you review your goals weekly?
- Ultimate Gift Guide for Empaths (items that help make it easier)
- How Do You Know if You’re an Extroverted Introvert? (Here are 5 Signs)
- Not Everyone is Your Friend.
- 7 Reasons to Tell Your Blunt Friend Thank You (they are not just being mean)
- 5 Things to Try Today To Calm Down Right Now (and a bonus)