- Tell someone you love them everyday.
- Laugh daily.
- Make eye contact with a stranger and smile.
- Say thank you and mean it.
- Appreciate the good in your life.
- Start each day on your terms. Decide what the day is going to be like.
- Trust yourself more.
- If the choice is anger or kindness…count down in your head. You’ll make a better choice.
- No self-pity. That’s right. If for one second you start, re-direct your thoughts to the gifts you possess (p.s. harder to do).
- Choose friends who love and approve of you…not bring out the negative.
Some of these might be hard for you to do; however, you can and you must refocus your thoughts this year. It is not time to dwell on what went wrong. What happened is over. Let it be.
Thank you for finding me on “the Twitter” and my Facebook page. Re-vitalize your life by checking out my tab “Vitalize You” or my brand-new online course that helps you start changing your habits in as little as 4 weeks!