Things you should do more of.
Things you should do more of this year…as the word resolution has never sat well with me.
- Tell someone you love them everyday.
- Laugh daily.
- Make eye contact with a stranger and smile.
- Say thank you and mean it.
- Appreciate the good in your life.
- Start each day on your terms. Decide what the day is going to be like.
- Trust yourself more.
- If the choice is anger or kindness…count down in your head. You’ll make a better choice.
- No self-pity. That’s right. If for one second you start, re-direct your thoughts to the gifts you possess (p.s. harder to do).
- Choose friends who love and approve of you…not bring out the negative.
Some of these might be hard for you to do; however, you can and you must refocus your thoughts this year. It is not time to dwell on what went wrong. What happened is over. Let it be.
Thank you for finding me on “the Twitter” and my Facebook page. Re-vitalize your life by checking out my tab “Vitalize You” or my brand-new online course that helps you start changing your habits in as little as 4 weeks!
4 thoughts on “Things you should do more of.”
Great post! Count me in 😉
Thank you! It’s things we might have to remind ourselves of several times, but we can do it!
Yes we can 🙂